Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!
I am currently taking courses with TBR and using TBR for content review; however, I found that sometimes other books such as KP went more detailed into subjects such as GI tract and immunology than TBR does, and it really makes me wonder if I should stick with TBR for content review and just overall about which information I should focus on.
Any suggestion and response will really be appreciated thanks!
I am currently taking courses with TBR and using TBR for content review; however, I found that sometimes other books such as KP went more detailed into subjects such as GI tract and immunology than TBR does, and it really makes me wonder if I should stick with TBR for content review and just overall about which information I should focus on.
Any suggestion and response will really be appreciated thanks!