Mcat Cutoff For Caribbean

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1nicelady

1Nicelady
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the averages are around the mid twenties, but what is the minimum score to go to st georges or ross? I will be taking my MCAT soon and I expect to get 9ps 6vr and 9bs. I also have a lor from st george's alumnus and excellent healthcare experience, and a 3.6 science and overal GPA. should I apply with a 6 in verbal?

thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

Always apply. You never know.

The average MCAT score for St. George's is around 24-26. However, another poster mentioned that he knew a student at SGU who got in with a 15. So give it a shot.

Members don't see this ad :)
For SGU, the average is 3.4GPA and 26MCAT. If you're low on one, let's hope the other can offset the scale. Apply early is always good.

depends on what school in the caribbean. Saba doesn't require an MCAT score but will see it if you have one. The lady at the office said that she saw one as low as 9.

depends on what school in the caribbean. Saba doesn't require an MCAT score but will see it if you have one. The lady at the office said that she saw one as low as 9.

9? Don't you get this for spelling your name correctly? :laugh:

the averages are around the mid twenties, but what is the minimum score to go to st georges or ross? I will be taking my MCAT soon and I expect to get 9ps 6vr and 9bs. I also have a lor from st george's alumnus and excellent healthcare experience, and a 3.6 science and overal GPA. should I apply with a 6 in verbal?

thanx.

No, it really should be :thumbup: not :thumbdown:. Just apply and see what happens. And why only Carib? Most D.O schools count MCAT scores from 24 up. Why not give it a shot?
Anyway, good luck :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: