MCAT Essay

Started by skoaner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skoaner

Senior Member
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wrote my MCAT essays in 1337 and got a T. W00t! 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SitraAchra said:
just some 13-year old computer gamers trying to get by

I understand, we have to do what we have to do. Carry on...
 
Ok so I may be clueless, but I don't get what the original poster or Prowler meant???

Can someone explain?
 
gujuDoc said:
Ok so I may be clueless, but I don't get what the original poster or Prowler meant???

Can someone explain?
I'm hoping you're female......


" |33+ " is "leet," which stands for "elite," so "leet speak" is pseudo-hackerish writing.

"yu0 r 1 |33+ h4x0r, /\/\a/\/g!!!1oneuno" = you're one elite hacker!

(the 1's at the end are for when someone forgets to hit SHIFT when doing exclamation points!!!!!1)
 
TheProwler said:
I'm hoping you're female......


" |33+ " is "leet," which stands for "elite," so "leet speak" is pseudo-hackerish writing.

"yu0 r 1 |33+ h4x0r, /\/\a/\/g!!!1oneuno" = you're one elite hacker!

(the 1's at the end are for when someone forgets to hit SHIFT when doing exclamation points!!!!!1)


Thanks for clarifying. And yes I am female. Hope that wasn't meant to say something about me. But anyhow, thanks for clarification.