MCAT Examkrackers for June PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whizguy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Every1, Kinda new to this site and will be taking the OCT PCAT. Was wondering if any made use of the MCAT Examkrackers or 1001 questions MCAT practice to study for the JUNE '09 PCAT.. If so was it like helpful???:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Every1, Kinda new to this site and will be taking the OCT PCAT. Was wondering if any made use of the MCAT Examkrackers or 1001 questions MCAT practice to study for the JUNE '09 PCAT.. If so was it like helpful???:scared:

i haven't actually heard of anyone trying MCAT material to study for the PCAT. but if anyone did, i'd imagine they would look at the bio section, and the chemistry section of the physical sciences. and the verbal section might help too.

I heard the examcrackers bio, chem(especially organic) were good. They don't have quant so of course you have to suplement that.

I used the MCAT Examkrackers for reading comprehension and it didn't help, being that my lowest score is in reading. Sorry I don't have advice.