MCAT for upcoming application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cycle4disabilities

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have talked on the phone with TUSPM and she said for me to wait until I get my MCAT scores sent in. I am unsure of other schools but TUSPM is on a rolling admissions so you may wait. DO NOT RUSH TO TAKE THE MCAT! You will be much more happy if you wait and score good versus rushing and not doing so well. I would wait to take the MCAT in January like I am doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think they are all rolling admissions. But thanks for the info. Maybe I'll take them in December, so if it comes down to one spot, I have my scores in before you. HAHA just kidding!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think they are all rolling admissions. But thanks for the info. Maybe I'll take them in December, so if it comes down to one spot, I have my scores in before you. HAHA just kidding!
Lol made me literally laugh at loud. That'd be my luck! Haha good luck and let us know how you do! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The last date to take the MCAT in 2015 is September 23rd. AAMC will not be adding any more test dates until January 2016. I'd wait until then if I were you instead of rushing September

The last date to take the MCAT in 2015 is September 23rd. AAMC will not be adding any more test dates until January 2016. I'd wait until then if I were you instead of rushing September

Where did you get that info? That has not been the case in previous year.