MCAT in time???????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

casemed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Pre-med advisor doesnt seem to know much.

I am a junior. If I take my MCAT this summer, will I be able to enter the Class of 2008 Medical School?

I realize that I am probably at a disadvantage for taking it later, but so long as I am still able to enter in 2008, I think I will be okay.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If you take the MCAT this spring, or even as late as this summer (?), then you will be able to apply to med school during the end of this year for entry in the fall of 2008.

yeah, that shouldn't be a probelm. If you can though try to take it in the earlier part of summer. Most schools have rolling admissions, so the earlier you apply the better your chances at getting in. My sister didn't even send in here AMCAS until the end of october and she's already gotten a few interviews around this time. She just went on one a day ago and has another in a few weeks. It's all possible, it's just easier if you have all the info you need. Stay focused and think positive, you'll get there!:laugh:

wow!

thanks so much for the speedy and encouraging feeback everyone.

best.

casemed