MCAT in time???????

casemed

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
My Pre-med advisor doesnt seem to know much.

I am a junior. If I take my MCAT this summer, will I be able to enter the Class of 2008 Medical School?

I realize that I am probably at a disadvantage for taking it later, but so long as I am still able to enter in 2008, I think I will be okay.

Thanks!

Beau Geste

yah mo b there
10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2005
Between Heaven and Hell, benching like crazy
  1. Resident [Any Field]
My Pre-med advisor doesnt seem to know much.

I am a junior. If I take my MCAT this summer, will I be able to enter the Class of 2008 Medical School?

I realize that I am probably at a disadvantage for taking it later, but so long as I am still able to enter in 2008, I think I will be okay.

Thanks!

Yes.

Drewsuf

10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
yeah, that shouldn't be a probelm. If you can though try to take it in the earlier part of summer. Most schools have rolling admissions, so the earlier you apply the better your chances at getting in. My sister didn't even send in here AMCAS until the end of october and she's already gotten a few interviews around this time. She just went on one a day ago and has another in a few weeks. It's all possible, it's just easier if you have all the info you need. Stay focused and think positive, you'll get there!:laugh:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.