Mcat January 2017 prep??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jsor20

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking to take the mcat the first date in 2017. I'll finish o Chem and physics this semester with all As. My last pre rec will be biochem in the fall. I had a couple questions about doing so!

Will the mcat be much different since it is the start of a new year and new round of mcats?

What is best to start now as I move towards that test date?

What can I do to get a grasp on the biochem topics while I'm concurrently taking the course in the fall? (I don't want my FLs to be awful since I haven't learned biochem yet.)

Any other advice is completely welcome! Thank you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to register for the MCAT but my drop-down menu doesn't have a list of any sites. Are all the 2017 slots taken already? I was planning on following a 4 month schedule since I work 3 days a week.

I'll also be taking the exam in Jan. My actual prep starts next month, though using Kaplan and AAMC materials. Anyone care to share their CARS prep sources?

I'll be using EK for CARS. Supposed to be one of the better sources from what i've read. I'm taking my exam in June after finishing biochem. I'll likely be using AAMC, EK, Khan, and FLs from many sources but i'm interested to know what other question banks/sources people are using for 2017?!