MCAT Karma Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

Congragts people on finishing the exam! how did it go?

I just want to let you know that this is officially the good karma MCAT thread..if you donate karma to be, your results are going to be better than what you expected :D

maybe the shamrock watcha be with you

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

It wasnt all bad....certainly there were hard portions, but after the curve i think it might be good enough. Frankly, i'm just glad its over. The MCAT makes for a pretty stressful day.

WatchaMaCallit said:
Congragts people on finishing the exam! how did it go?

I just want to let you know that this is officially the good karma MCAT thread..if you donate karma to be, your results are going to be better than what you expected :D
Its no coincidence that Karma starts with a "K" - the 11th letter of the alphabet. :idea:

Give good karma, and your virtually assured a minimum of an 11 on each section! :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
SailCrazy said:
Its no coincidence that Karma starts with a "K" - the 11th letter of the alphabet. :idea:

Give good karma, and your virtually assured a minimum of an 11 on each section! :laugh: :laugh:

keep donating people, and you should get an 11 on each section....

Check out the MCAT forum for how we feel

Bottom line: IT WAS FRIKKIN DANG CR*PPING HARD

All three sections sucked a**

For you veterans out there - how many can I afford to have missed in each section, and still make 11s?

TripleDegree said:
Check out the MCAT forum for how we feel

Bottom line: IT WAS FRIKKIN DANG CR*PPING HARD

All three sections sucked a**

For you veterans out there - how many can I afford to have missed in each section, and still make 11s?

dont' worry about it bro! when I came out the exam...I wanted to void the damn thing...thank G"OD I didn't...I broke 30..

the curve should help you out...:)

having said that I bless you with good karma

I think the test was horrible.
I wasn't prepared for the pressure or the time constraints; my preparation be damned!
I had test CM; all of those that suffered with me, holla back.

dc

I gave everyone in here good karma... so now I'm expecting a minimum of 11 per section. :laugh:

Honestly, I feel pretty good. I didn't stress out at all (well, a little bit at my ability to forget to write letters in words on the writing part...) but I felt pretty great.

Luckily, a lot of the physics on the exam was stuff I just covered in class, and the organic (which I am not too fond of, I much prefer analytic) wasn't too bad.

Don't want to count my chickens before they've hatched, but I know I tried and was as prepared as I could be.

Karma is Kool
:D

congrats to all you mcaters out there...have fun tonight--way to get through it!!
:)

Hardest sections

1) physical hands down : 2 passages killed my chances of getting above 10
2) verbal: easier than I thought
3) Biological: a joke, very very easy

good luck to all!

damn....that's all I have to say

except that the bio seemed to be alot of genetics

I hope we all did well :smuggrin:

I didn't take the MCAT today, but I did spend over eight hours in an exam today (the Fundamentals of Engineering), so I feel your pain! I hope all of the exams today went well for all of us...have a good night and have a few beers!

Cerberus said:
I no feeley good bouth mcat, found 11 dollars in street afterwards...good good
finding 11 bucks after the test is a good sign. that means you have higher chance of getting 11s on each section.

and feeling bad usually means you did well.

im sure it wasnt that bad.

I feel very little hope of having done well....but who knows........here's me donating my good karma! :luck:

Can I donate an extra one for the August MCAT? :love:

Congrats all you April mcat'ers, you're all done!!!!! Karma for you all from the Flash! :) :luck: :horns:

Thanks guys. That test sucked! :( But it is over. All good Karma very much appreciated now.

Congrats on finishing the MCAT!

I had my OKAP (ophthalmology in-service exam) yesterday too. It was held at the same location as the MCAT.

I suddenly had bad memories and anxiety about the MCAT I took 12 years ago.

I commend you all for your drive, dedication, and commitment to becoming physicians. I hope you all achieve your goals! :D

Thanks, everyone.
Now it's time to apply... :(