MCAT Mastery: Berkeley Review, ExamKrackers, Princeton Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juicyjosh

Seismic Disturbance
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Future Doctors!

I have taken my MCAT and am selling my BR, EK, and hard-to-find Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal study books.

All books will be shipped promptly from San Francisco upon receipt of paypal payment to [email protected]. Please verify your mailing address in the paypal transaction.

All 5 EK books for $75 shipped (down from my original price of $99), no marks in like-new condition. (This would be $200 shipped from examkrackers.com.)
IMG_0369.jpg

All 8 BR books for $149 shipped, some highlighting and notes in the margins. (This would be $267 shipped, and a 3-week waiting time from BR.)
IMG_0364.jpg

Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal for $99 shipped, no marks in like-new condition. (Good luck finding this book anywhere.)
IMG_0371.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
All PM's replied.

These are all the current version of the books.

~Josh

what'd you get on the mcat?

I'd like to keep this thread on topic.

But I will say that I have two med school interviews in November.

P.S.

I just checked my paypal email [email protected]. I didn't realize there were so many inquiries directed there instead of PMs here on the forum.

Last edited:
Sale of entire set is pending.

If you are interested in the entire set or any group of books, please have the paypal funds ready, but do not send payment until you confirm with me first.

Thank you.

~Josh

Sale of entire set is pending.

If you are interested in the entire set or any group of books, please have the paypal funds ready, but do not send payment until you confirm with me first.

Thank you.

~Josh

PM'd

Still waiting on pending order of the entire set of books.

I want to be respectful of those who inquired first, and if the ^order^ falls through, I will contact those interested in the order of who emailed or PM'd. In the meantime, please have the funds ready but don't send them to paypal yet until you confirm with me.

Thank you for your patience.

~Josh

Patience is a virtue, but my time is gold.

BR books were shipped out this morning. The EK set and Princeton Verbal are still available.

~Josh

ExamKrackers (5 books worth of MCAT-type questions with very well-written and concise answers) $75 shipping included.

Princeton Review Verbal Workbook (excellent verbal preparation) $75 shipping included.

With these tools, you will be a future doctor.

Paypal to [email protected].

Last edited:
Payment sent for Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal

Princeton Hyperlearning Verbal has been sold.

Only the near-mint condition ExamKrackers set remains. How are they?

These books look like I never even opened them. No highlighting, no notes. Even the bindings look like they've never been opened. They're essentially new. The questions use MCAT verbiage, so they feel like MCAT questions, and the answers are clearly and intelligently written and to-the-point, including "hints" on what questions have frequently been tested on MCATs.

These books are easily worth the price I paid of $200 shipped at examkrackers.com.

$75 shipped to your door.

Paypal to [email protected].

All books have been sold.

Congratulations to the buyers who know to take advantage of a good opportunity when it is placed in front of them.

For everyone else, there are other forum members who are selling some of these books - albeit at higher prices and poorer condition - and I would suggest buying from them instead of directly from the respective companies. Note that there is almost no significant change in the text of these books over the last 5-6 years. In addition to sparing some trees, you'll save lots of money for yourself while helping out your fellow students.

~Josh