MCAT Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed315U

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have old MCAT exams (with solutions) that you'd be willing to send me? Used exams are great as long as I can effectively erase or cross out your answers.

Kaplan or Princeton Review or any other exams would be excellent.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I have three unused Kaplan exams with the exception of pencil marks on the VERBAl on one or two of the exams that I can easily erase for you. I have the complete detailed solutions to them as well. $8 each and I'll through in a half-length kaplan diagnostic with key (no solutions) for free. I'll pay shipping. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I also have a few of the Princeton Review Exams as well, with solutions (these are worked in pencil).

Some people will suggest you go on ebay. Usually you have to buy a large package of stuff to get the exams and then you have to register and wait, but go ahead and give it a try if not just email me.

Like I told someone else on this forum, buying MCAT material is an investment. The few bucks you spend will be nothing compared to the salary of a physician.

Good Luck

I found that the AMCAS exams were the only ones that were useful...