Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT Materials

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Premed315U, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Premed315U

Premed315U Senior Member

Hi,

Does anyone have old MCAT exams (with solutions) that you'd be willing to send me? Used exams are great as long as I can effectively erase or cross out your answers.

Kaplan or Princeton Review or any other exams would be excellent.

Thank you!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jmejia1

jmejia1 Senior Member

I have three unused Kaplan exams with the exception of pencil marks on the VERBAl on one or two of the exams that I can easily erase for you. I have the complete detailed solutions to them as well. $8 each and I'll through in a half-length kaplan diagnostic with key (no solutions) for free. I'll pay shipping. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I also have a few of the Princeton Review Exams as well, with solutions (these are worked in pencil).

Some people will suggest you go on ebay. Usually you have to buy a large package of stuff to get the exams and then you have to register and wait, but go ahead and give it a try if not just email me.

Like I told someone else on this forum, buying MCAT material is an investment. The few bucks you spend will be nothing compared to the salary of a physician.

Good Luck

4. UCLA2000

Attending Physician
    I found that the AMCAS exams were the only ones that were useful...