MCAT!!!!! need all the advice i can get

Started by jaymafia90
Tags Tags
mcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymafia90

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i'm new here and I'm about 4-5 years away from being in med school and i wanted to start my studying now, I'm willing to read any textbook or any books i have to, to get me ahead. I need advice on what topics I should be focusing on and what book or textbook that's really worth the read, please don't hold back, i really want to be ready for the MCAT and i want to start my studying now, I will keep on studying till the day come, and reading the same book over and over, every year and re adding new things to it. Give me your advice, bathe me in your advice on what you wish you had known or read or did before the MCAT and how you guys aced it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.