MCAT nerves

Started by same21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm sure your exam was scored.

15989_540.jpg
 
I was in the same boat so I emailed AAMC using the report a problem box in the Thx page. They responded in 2 days saying that "You chose to score your examination and it was not voided". To me if you are unsure then you definitely had it scored. If you voided it there would be absolutely zero doubt about it. The beauty of being an anal premed I guess
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in the same boat so I emailed AAMC using the report a problem box in the Thx page. They responded in 2 days saying that "You chose to score your examination and it was not voided". To me if you are unsure then you definitely had it scored. If you voided it there would be absolutely zero doubt about it. The beauty of being an anal premed I guess

The OP's scores came out a week ago. I'm sure he knows if it was scored or not right now.