1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT online practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by medapp03, Aug 5, 2002.

1. medapp03

medapp03 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Can anyone tell me how their scores on the online practice tests (MCAT III, IV, V, VI) compared to their scores on the real MCAT? I have been taking these as well as using Barron's study guide. My scores were much higher on the online tests than on Barron's tests. The grading scales are even different. For instance I got 57/77 correct on physical sciences on the online test- this showed up as a score of 10-11. Barron's lists a 57/77 on PS as the lower end of the 9 range. I am assuming the online tests are more accurate as they are actual past MCAT's, but I am wondering if someone who has used them to study and has already taken a real one could tell me what they think. Thank you!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.