MCAT passage questions: relevent to the passage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rjgennarelli

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far, the only related MCAT questions I have answered are those that are provided by the Kaplan lesson book. I noticed that at least half of the questions they have given us after the passages in both the organic chemistry physics, and gen chem have nothing to do with the actual passage. Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if it will be like this when taking the actual test.

Members don't see this ad.

rjgennarelli said:
So far, the only related MCAT questions I have answered are those that are provided by the Kaplan lesson book. I noticed that at least half of the questions they have given us after the passages in both the organic chemistry physics, and gen chem have nothing to do with the actual passage. Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if it will be like this when taking the actual test.

Yes.

Although if you really think about it, the questions are probably SOMEHOW related, on a theoretical level. But yeah, a lot of times they'll throw you off like that. How sweet, eh?