MCAT Prep Books (TPR, Kaplan, ExamKrackers, Berkley Review) Complete Sets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beabea

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I used a combination of the following books to study for Jan 2013 MCAT. I was happy with using a bit of each set. Id like to sell them in a full set but if you have a request to split them up let me know and we can work something out. I also followed SN2ed plan so if you are planning to do same...all books are here you would need. Also if you are interested in more than one of these sets, we can work out a deal if you are buying more than one set. I'd like to get rid of these so happy to talk.

Kaplan:
- 2012 full set (Lesson book, Orgo, physics, bio, gen chem, verbal reasoning review notes, flashcards, quick sheet)---all of these are brand new, never even been opened. $200
-2010 full set (same as above)--lesson book is only one with writing in it. $100

The Princeton Review:
-2010 full set (hyperlearning physical science review, hyperlearning verbal reasoning and writing review, hyperlearning biological science review, hyperlearning in-class compendium, Hyperlearning verbal workbook, hyperlearning science workbook, science review questions and solutions, formula sheets)--minimal writing in the books (I recieved with writing in them also and never hindered my studying)--BEST SET OVERALL TO USE $230

Examcrackers:
101 passages in mcat verbal reasoning, 1001 questions in mcat physics, 1001 questions in mcat chemistry, 1001 questions in mcat organic chemistry, Mcat biology---brand new-no writing $120

Berkley Review:
Physics I & II, Biology I & II, General Chem I & II, Organic Chem I & II---Brand new-no writing. $220

Let me know if have questions or want pictures of anything.

-K

Members don't see this ad.

Also have some books that I used during the application process that were really helpful...

"Medical School Essays that Made a Difference" The Princeton Review 4th Edition
"Getting Into Medical School" 11th Edition Sanford J. Brown MD
"Essays That Will Get You Into Medical School" Barron's

Let me know if any of these are of interest, I'll add them in for a minimal price.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Berkley Review set has been sold

TPR and examcrackers have been sold. All kaplan materials are still available