1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT Prep course & Audio Osmosis

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by t2oo5, Aug 9, 2006.

1. t2oo5

t2oo5 Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    How many of you will taske classroom MCAT prep course? and What do you guys think of ExamKrackers Audio Osmosis?
    Thanks!
    Tom

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    AO is saving my life... I don't have the time for a course, nor do i live in an area where courses are given.

4. Inessa

Inessa Inna
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    AO is great- easy to follow, and good refresher of material, just watch out for errors... there's a list somewhere of mistakes, if you get it- would be great. Otherwise, I'd also recommend their EK books, and some practice tests- that's all you need to do well. The course is there to keep you focused and on schedule. Otherwise- it's up to you to study and practice- something you could do without the expense of the course.
    Good luck!