MCAT - Re-takers 101

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mellymel09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if there are any of you out there who have taken the MCAT more than once, or who are currently, such as myself, in the process of re-studying for this test. I think It would be nice to share our thoughts/experiences/strategies on how to re-tackle this thing! By how many points can you expect to raise your score? How to study differently? What went wrong the first time around? ... Hopefully we can all answer these questions and learn from other people's answers as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I'm re-taking it. Message me if you want to chat. I'll help you out. BTW, I'm aiming for a 40! Haha.. I know what went wrong - didn't have enough time for it.

Hey, I'm re-taking it. Message me if you want to chat. I'll help you out. BTW, I'm aiming for a 40! Haha.. I know what went wrong - didn't have enough time for it.

Hey Marina,

I totally understand the "not having enough time" trust me, I was in the same situation last year! But I'm determined to not let that happen to me again this time around! Right now, I'm trying to get through as much content as possible... Then moving on and hard to practice!!!!!

Ps check out this thread in the MCAT discussion forum (just the general one and not the specific questions one) I had reposted it there after I realized that this one is apparently only for asking specific questions relating to content.

Good luck and feel free to message me if you need help with anything as well :)