MCAT registeration "button" locked!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasminealladin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
my mcat was scheduled on 7/30. unfortunately i had to voided. it's been more than 24 hours and i still dont see the registeration link on my page. my understanding was that max time you can take MCAT is 3 times a year. this was only my second time. i'd appreciate any advice. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

the system is supposed to make you wait 48 hours. Some people reporting having access earlier, but I had to wait the full 48.

Monday should be good to go.

my mcat was scheduled on 7/30. unfortunately i had to voided. it's been more than 24 hours and i still dont see the registeration link on my page. my understanding was that max time you can take MCAT is 3 times a year. this was only my second time. i'd appreciate any advice. thank you
it took all my willpower not to void my exam on friday i felt so ****ty about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
it took all my willpower not to void my exam on friday i felt so ****ty about it.

I felt exactly that way after the PS part friday! I think I will sign up for a Sept test just to be safe! its worth 220$ to me just to be safe! although all my friends keep telling me that I don't need to and that its normal to feel ****ty after the mcat!

ya, the physical science was :thumbdown:. i had to randomely guess on 2 passages and few ?s without even reading the ?stems. i usually finish with 5-10 minutes left. i guess i was nervous i dont know but i had to void that thing. were you able to register for it yet??? mine still says that MCAT date is 7/30. i am worried that all the dates will be full. so dont wanna wait a whole year to apply :scared:

ya, the physical science was :thumbdown:. i had to randomely guess on 2 passages and few ?s without even reading the ?stems. i usually finish with 5-10 minutes left. i guess i was nervous i dont know but i had to void that thing. were you able to register for it yet??? mine still says that MCAT date is 7/30. i am worried that all the dates will be full. so dont wanna wait a whole year to apply :scared:

Not yet! it should open sometime later today (monday)

It's open! Finally! I am so relieved I got a seat for the 12th in my town. The thought that I should/could void on Friday is what destroyed me. Now I know that I CAN'T so I should be fine. That turmoil killed my confidence in verbal, which is my best subject. After that, I knew it was over. Sigh. Good luck to everyone who has spend WAAAY too much time and money on this beast. We will do this once and for all! My mom already said we are popping a bottle of champagne after I finally take this thing!