MCAT Schedule Question

Started by umee1989
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

umee1989

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am scheduled to take mcat september 2012 and i have gotten a 26 and 23 on two practice exams i dont feel fully prepared. So i am contemplating canceling and taking it early next year. I am applying next cycle so what would you guys recommend to do? And i hope to only have to take it once but you never know so also a good timing where i can take it one time and still have the ability to take it a second time and apply early to schools. PLEASE HELP ASAP I HAVE UNTIL AUG. 18TH TO CANCEL!!!

thanks everyone in advance
 
I am also applying next cycle and I plan on taking it early next year. If you don't feel prepared I wouldn't take it. Have you taken any of the full length exams?
 
I am also applying next cycle and I plan on taking it early next year. If you don't feel prepared I wouldn't take it. Have you taken any of the full length exams?

Yes I took two so far the aamc 3,4 and got 26,21 so I will probably cancel and prepare for January to take it. Have you taken any?