MCAT Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medboundgal

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Is there anyone here who is willing to help me set up a 3.5 month schedule for studying with the MCAT that has also taken the KAPLAN live online course? I wanted to see if anyone was willing to help me figure out whether i should do practice passages now...or after content review is over, when I should do SBs, when to do practice exams, practice section exams, and questions banks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I did not take the live course (or any mcat course) but figured I would chime in.

You can do practice passages during your content (maybe 2-3 CARS passages a day, and 2-3 science ones of your choosing). It doesn't take long and helps you adjust your brain to some application! This would probably be the right course of action if you are using the Kaplan books as your primary resource and have access to some practice passages as well.

You should save AAMC material for once you're done with content review (ideally 1-1.5 months before your test).
Thankyou!!