1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT scores in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by csgirl, Oct 16, 2001.

1. csgirl

csgirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey, have any of you ohioans recieved your scores yet? I haven't. :( I'm waiting for the scores from my FIRST MCAT... so I'm really nervous!

Good Luck everyone!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EMDrMoe

EMDrMoe Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    The mail came today in Elyria. No scores.

4. DoctorsDoItBetter

DoctorsDoItBetter Junior Member

no scores yet in NJ.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. csgirl

csgirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey, please post as soon as you guys get your scores!! I'd really appreciate it! I'm at school during the day and I'd have to leave to check my mail. Thanks ;)

6. luckyduck

luckyduck Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi! I just found out my MCAT scores, but they weren't in my mailbox - my advisor had them! I am in the southwestern part of the state. I am excited and actually very pleased to say that I got a 10-8-10-R. I thought after I took the test that I had done really bad on the Physical, so 8 is wonderful. I had form AG and I took the test at Miami University, but I attend Wilmington College. This is my second time through the MCAT and I used Examrkrackers (yes, with a K) to study. I hate to admit my original score, but I did go up 7 points by using those books!!! I totally recommend them over the Kaplan class which I took before the April exam. :eek: :eek: :eek: