SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCAT scores in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by csgirl, Oct 16, 2001.

1. csgirl

csgirl Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 12, 2001
    Hey, have any of you ohioans recieved your scores yet? I haven't. :( I'm waiting for the scores from my FIRST MCAT... so I'm really nervous!

Good Luck everyone!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. EMDrMoe

EMDrMoe Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 15, 2001
    The mail came today in Elyria. No scores.
  4. DoctorsDoItBetter

DoctorsDoItBetter Junior Member

Oct 14, 2001
    no scores yet in NJ.... :mad: :mad: :mad:
  5. csgirl

csgirl Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 12, 2001
    Hey, please post as soon as you guys get your scores!! I'd really appreciate it! I'm at school during the day and I'd have to leave to check my mail. Thanks ;)
  6. luckyduck

luckyduck Member 7+ Year Member

May 1, 2001
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hi! I just found out my MCAT scores, but they weren't in my mailbox - my advisor had them! I am in the southwestern part of the state. I am excited and actually very pleased to say that I got a 10-8-10-R. I thought after I took the test that I had done really bad on the Physical, so 8 is wonderful. I had form AG and I took the test at Miami University, but I attend Wilmington College. This is my second time through the MCAT and I used Examrkrackers (yes, with a K) to study. I hate to admit my original score, but I did go up 7 points by using those books!!! I totally recommend them over the Kaplan class which I took before the April exam. :eek: :eek: :eek: