Mcat scrap paper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Golden-Future

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much scrap paper we get? Im the type to always use alot.

Members don't see this ad.

I sat for the MCAT this past august (voided my score), they gave me a few sheets of printer paper and two #2 pencils. BUT friends at a different testing center were given laminated paper and a visa-vi marker. Call your testing center and ask what they will provide. Id be pretty PO'd if I got a damn visa-vi marker lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
You get a pencil and a couple sheets of printer paper. I was only given at most 2 sheets at a time but you can always ask for more. Also, you were given new plain sheets for each section

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile

Just for anyone else interested.

My MCAT was Sept 2017 at the Prometric Testing Center in Glendale, CA.

They gave us a colored booklet (2 pages of paper) and 2 pencils. We were instructed that while we could get as many new booklets as we needed, however we would have to turn in our previous booklet to get a new one. I asked why and there was once an issue of takers taking multiple booklets and using them to cheat via the restroom wastebasket.

If you bring your own earplugs, you can bring as many as you like, along with as many of their tissues as you want. I brought 3 pairs because I have a tendency to fumble them, and wrapped them in their tissues.