1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT Secrets program

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by stookie, Dec 17, 2005.

1. stookie

stookie Slick Nasty
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Has anyone ever used the MCAT secrets program? If so, did it help? Any negative reviews about it? Here is a link for those who have never heard of it: http://www.mcat-secrets.com/

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xylem29

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Looks really tempting to me but I dunno - no one has heard of it.

4. Yeah, I bought that guide. It was a complete waste of money. You're better off with Kaplan, Princeton or Examkrackers. If you want a copy of it just to check it out, send me an email. [email protected]

5. JohnUC33

JohnUC33 A Stinkin Conservative
    7+ Year Member

Don't waste your money on that mess. Just get you some Audio Osmosis, EK books, and some good practice tests. Um, yea...[insert my own advertisement here of material I have for sell at a cheap price] :rolleyes:
    Maybe send me a PM?? [nudge, nudge, jump up and down] :D

6. stookie

stookie Slick Nasty
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm glad i didn't waste any money on it! Thanks Guys!! Another question, what is the audio osmosis pogram like?? Does it help alot??