1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT Secrets program

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by stookie, Dec 17, 2005.

1. stookie

stookie Slick Nasty
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Has anyone ever used the MCAT secrets program? If so, did it help? Any negative reviews about it? Here is a link for those who have never heard of it: http://www.mcat-secrets.com/

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xylem29

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Looks really tempting to me but I dunno - no one has heard of it.

4. Yeah, I bought that guide. It was a complete waste of money. You're better off with Kaplan, Princeton or Examkrackers. If you want a copy of it just to check it out, send me an email. [email protected]

5. JohnUC33

JohnUC33 A Stinkin Conservative
    7+ Year Member

Don't waste your money on that mess. Just get you some Audio Osmosis, EK books, and some good practice tests. Um, yea...[insert my own advertisement here of material I have for sell at a cheap price] :rolleyes:
    Maybe send me a PM?? [nudge, nudge, jump up and down] :D

6. stookie

stookie Slick Nasty
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm glad i didn't waste any money on it! Thanks Guys!! Another question, what is the audio osmosis pogram like?? Does it help alot??