MCAT Study Group for Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hometownbrewin

B.S. in BSing
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone in LA is currently studying for the MCAT and would like to form a study group of some sort. I'm taking the test in mid-January and started the SN2ed schedule last week. I've been having a lot of trouble focusing at home so now I'm planning to hit up the library on occasion and hop from coffee shop to coffee shop, basically staying there the whole day. It'd be nice to have people to study with, or, at the very least, people to discuss content or bounce questions off of. I'm in the Fairfax District/West Hollywood area. If anyone's down to create a group, let me know

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't live in LA, but I am from SoCal. My exam is on Jan 10th, and I am using the same method as you.
But the flaw is that I live like 30min away from LA and I still go to school :/

I'm in West Hollywood, so anywhere within like a 3 mile radius. But there are a lot of nice cafes and stuff in my area so I just tend to stay close by.

Members don't see this ad :)
We should all just form like a support group or like fb group page or Skype group so we can help each other out!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys,
I am studying for the MCAT with the hope of taking it in Aug 2015. I'm currently not working so I'm flexible with study time. Anyone wants to study MCAT with me in Los Angeles area, please message me [email protected]. Thanks!