Hey, I'm from NY, but here in LA. Message me if this is something you're seriously interested in. We can Facetime and determine if our goals are aligned and go from there. Thanks!
- Location (City, State, Country): Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Test Date (Anticipated) (Month AND YEAR): April/May 2018
- MCAT Prep Material: Kaplan, EK, PR, etc. I have a bunch of stuff & willing to share.
- Online or In-Person?: Prefer In-Person; no more than 3 people total.
- Stage of studying/study plan: Currently in 1st stage.
1) Serious content review. 2) Practice tests. 3) AAMC Material 4) MCAT Bootcamp.
- Goal of a Study Buddy: No BS. Complete accountability. Make it more fun/support each other. Explain concepts etc. then MOVE on to the next day. Let's not waste each other's precious time.
- Goal Score (Realistic): 512+
- Other obligations: Manage a global health non-profit I started, but want to study/practice 5-6 hours a day, 4-5 days a week.
- Age/Gender: 22/Male
- Other Information: Respectful, we can do this together. But if you're not grinding, I'm not the person for you.