MCAT Study Group (for those students using the Berkeley Review)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajumobim

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am using the most recent edition of the Berkeley Review Home Study Course. I will be taking the new MCAT next year, so I will purchase the new books that will be coming out in January. I have been told by an employee that the Physical Sciences section will not change so I will be studying for that until the new books come out. I am interested in forming an online study group to discuss questions that are causing confusion and their corresponding topics, and as a means to hold each other accountable. Please respond if you would like to form a schedule and discuss questions online using Skype or some other form of communication. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in. I have all the TBR books and even some (most) of the in-class handouts. I took the course before my studying got serious. This would be ideal for me. But I'm taking the January 23rd MCAT(old). Having a physics buddy would still be trend push beneficial. Shall we get started?

I reviewed all the topics already in the TBR books at least once. Right now I'm just reviewing quickly and going to the passages in their books. But I have all the Kaplan exam crackers and Princeton review books including hyper learning. I have several Princeton review practice tests and all the Kaplan tests. What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Right now I'm focused on practice passages. I didn't do many of them my first time around.

My test is Jan 8th but I have the TBR books and I want to brush up on PS with them. Are you guys still doing this study group?

Taking Jan 10th and I'm having trouble with the electro passages. Anyone want to brush up on these topics with me? I currently talk to people via gtalk.

@stitchattack When you say electro passages do you mean like electric fields and stuff or circuits? or both? Either way I'd be down. Definitely need to review electric field stuff.

@stitchattack When you say electro passages do you mean like electric fields and stuff or circuits? or both? Either way I'd be down. Definitely need to review electric field stuff.

Yep, that stuff..mainly Section 8 and 9.

What's Gtalk?

It's basically google hangouts..you just need to make a gmail account and the chat thing is built in the site.

Taking Jan 10th and I'm having trouble with the electro passages. Anyone want to brush up on these topics with me? I currently talk to people via gtalk.
I'm very eager to review electronics and magnetism. Have you started this discussion on google yet?

You've probably already noticed this, but if your group has any trouble, there is often a very helpful Berkeley Review tech floating around on this forum. He responds to questions posted on here with TBR in the title.

Reactions: 1 user