For Sale MCAT Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erg80

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into medical school and am looking to get rid of my MCAT study material. It includes material tailored to the MCAT prior to and after the addition of the Psych/Soc section to the MCAT in 2015. There is minimal to no writing in the books because I knew I would be selling them eventually. They are all in great condition. I'm looking for $150. Please PM if you are interested.

I have the following sets:

- The Princeton Review 2010 Edition includes Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics and Math, and Verbal Reasoning plus a Verbal Reasoning workbook with 3 practice verbal sections. This set will also come with the Post 2015 Psychology and Sociology Review.

- Examkrackers 1001 Questions in Bio, Gen Chem, Orgo, and Physics. These books are only straight up questions and do not have reading material.

- Kaplan Complete 7 Book Subject Review is specifically made for Post 2015 MCAT and includes Biochemistry, Behavioral Sciences, Biology, Physics and Math, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills (CARS)
IMG_2541.JPG
IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_2540.JPG
IMG_2538.JPG

Members don't see this ad.