MCAT Study Package - Berkeley Review + Princeton Review + Exam Krackers + Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling all the MCAT books that I used for prep. I highly recommend this package; I earned a 38 on the MCAT :love: by using these books and notes. All of these books are the newest edition.

Package Includes:

Berkeley Review Biology Part 1
Berkeley Review Biology Part 2
Berkeley Review Physics Part 1
Berkeley Review Physics Part 2

Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry Part 1
Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry Part 2
Berkeley Review General Chemistry Part 1
Berkeley Review General Chemistry Part 2
Berkeley Review Verbal Reasoning
Berkeley Review Writing Sample Book

+ Extra Practice Tests and ALL Lecture/Handouts from the Berkeley Review Prep Course [Huge Stack]

The Princeton Review MCAT Biology Review
The Princeton Review MCAT Workout Book

ExamKrackers MCAT 101 Passages - Verbal Reasoning

AAMC The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam [First Edition]

All books are in excellent condition. Look and are pretty much brand new. No writing - No highlighting - No damages.
I spent $800+ on all of this material. You could have it for $550 or best offer.
Email Me: [email protected]

I will accept PayPal and ship them to you; or you could come and pick them up and pay cash.

ORANGE COUNTY, CA

ACTUAL PICTURE BELOW:

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• iaza12059165029100.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I am interested in purchasing all of TBR books if you are willing to split them up! I didn't see your email address, could you please list it or contact me? I'm sending you a message with my contact info. Thanks!

I will only buy it if it comes with free chelo kabob. Will you be able to express mail me some beef koobideh from darya restaurant if I pay full price?

Members don't see this ad :)
I will only buy it if it comes with free chelo kabob. Will you be able to express mail me some beef koobideh from darya restaurant if I pay full price?

Sold to DrAnteater. Tanks for de buziness
9-Koobideh-Kebab.JPG

Sold to DrAnteater. Tanks for de buziness
9-Koobideh-Kebab.JPG

LOL. thats a huge serving of kabob. took up my entire screen. anyone who eats that much kabob will ANN for 2 weeks straight.

I am now suffering constant epigastric pain. Does a free complimentary toilet come included in the price?

Emailed you about buying the Berkeley Review books. Thanks.

I am selling all the MCAT books that I used for prep. I highly recommend this package; I earned a 38 on the MCAT :love: by using these books and notes. All of these books are the newest edition.

ACTUAL PICTURE BELOW:

Nice score.

FYI, the books you show in the picture are not the latest edition. The current biology book has a real cover, which means that the organic chemistry is likely the older version too. If you post a picture of one of the homework coverpages, people will be able to tell which version it is. Hope that helps.