MCAT Study Partner Chapel Hill, NC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDToBeInNC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for an mcat study partner in the chapel hill/durham area in NC. I'm thinking I'll take the mcat in april or may and am a non-trad so am a bit rusty on bio which was several years ago. I have the PR materials and the ideal situation would be to set up a study plan with a partner and then meet once a week to study together and keep each other on track.
Let me know if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I'm nontraditional as well. I'm signed up for the May 2nd MCAT and I'm in the market for a study partner. The only problem is that I'm in Rochester, NY. Would you be up for weekly skype sessions on the computer? That way we can chat for free if you have a microphone.

Send me a msg if interested

Last edited:
Hi,
I live in Durham and interested in a study partner/group. I am also a non-traditional and very rusty with the O-chem. Let me know if you are interested.

hi,
i'm in raleigh and wouldn't mind commuting once a week to study. i took the mcat already and just need to improve my physical sciences score, so let me know. maybe we could get a few of us together once a week. thanks

chad

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also in the Raleigh area and will be taking the MCAT the beginning of April. I am a non-traditional as well and just finished my prereqs last semester. If we can get together and study, then let's do it.

Hey All,
Did well on the sciences, not so much on verbal. Would love to start a study group. I live in Raleigh, but commute to Durham for work 5 days in the week.

Private message me with a contact info and I'd love to get a study group going.

Thanks,
Matt