Need serious Study partner!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I just started preparing for my MCAT and am planning to take it by September, in 10 weeks or so. I would like to have a serious SP over Skype so we set a time and sort of discuss hard topics, go through materials and keep each other motivated! Let me know if interested!

Thank you!
 
Thank you so much! Considering I just started, I am open to new materials. My case is a little weird as I've done USMLE and have to do this MCAT after years, for a program in my dream school. I am extremely out of touch with C/P but my B/B is very solid. I am using Kaplan, NST-1, Uworld and online videos with all the AAMC materials.
 
Thank you so much! Considering I just started, I am open to new materials. My case is a little weird as I've done USMLE and have to do this MCAT after years, for a program in my dream school. I am extremely out of touch with C/P but my B/B is very solid. I am using Kaplan, NST-1, Uworld and online videos with all the AAMC materials.


Let's give it a shot! I've got all the EK and TBR books, I'm taking my exam on Sept 19. Whenever you want just send me a msg so we can find a suitable time
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im down to skype and study in a small group. Ive got everything as far as sources go. Send me a message and let me know if youre interested, or if anyone else in here is.
 
Hi! It's good that you're looking for a study partner. There are websites to help you find a buddy. Just try looking for one on study pal. I found a partner nearby.