Need serious Study partner!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hi. I just started preparing for my MCAT and am planning to take it by September, in 10 weeks or so. I would like to have a serious SP over Skype so we set a time and sort of discuss hard topics, go through materials and keep each other motivated! Let me know if interested!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much! Considering I just started, I am open to new materials. My case is a little weird as I've done USMLE and have to do this MCAT after years, for a program in my dream school. I am extremely out of touch with C/P but my B/B is very solid. I am using Kaplan, NST-1, Uworld and online videos with all the AAMC materials.

Thank you so much! Considering I just started, I am open to new materials. My case is a little weird as I've done USMLE and have to do this MCAT after years, for a program in my dream school. I am extremely out of touch with C/P but my B/B is very solid. I am using Kaplan, NST-1, Uworld and online videos with all the AAMC materials.

Let's give it a shot! I've got all the EK and TBR books, I'm taking my exam on Sept 19. Whenever you want just send me a msg so we can find a suitable time

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey perfect! Lets do it! I tried messaging you it didn't work.
Can you message me instead! Or if you want, you can add me on Skype.

Let's give it a shot! I've got all the EK and TBR books, I'm taking my exam on Sept 19. Whenever you want just send me a msg so we can find a suitable time

Im down to skype and study in a small group. Ive got everything as far as sources go. Send me a message and let me know if youre interested, or if anyone else in here is.

Hi! It's good that you're looking for a study partner. There are websites to help you find a buddy. Just try looking for one on study pal. I found a partner nearby.

I really want a study partner for MCAT in Dallas area. So we can study together. We can do skype or WhatsApp or meet I am fine.