1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MCAT study schedule.......

Discussion in 'MCAT Study Question Q&A' started by doc1215, Dec 15, 2008.

1. doc1215

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Greetings all-

I am preparing for MCAT and would like to know recent study suggestions? I'm trying to generate a study schedule. I have been trying to locate a MCAT tutor in my area, but haven't had much luck. TPR seems to be ridiculously expensive and I just can't afford that. I am currenlty pregnant with my first child and have some time before I have the baby in March, so I want to start preparing now. I do have EK books and some TPR. I would like to know what you guys think would be best for each subject. I found that I like EK because it's more lively and sraight to the point vs. TPR, however I've also heard that TPR is better for physical sciences. I plan to take the MCAT in May of 2009, and just wanted some input. Also, I do have EK Audio Osmosis, but was wondering if you all have experienced or heard of any other effective audio MCAT tools. Thanks for your input....truly appreciated.:)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. newyorkcougar

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    You should spend only a few months studying. Don't over-do it. Focus on practice exams. And I personally wouldn't take an expensive review course.

Good luck!

4. PlatinumPenny

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I'm spending about 4-5 weeks of reveiw, then concentrating to LOTS of questions from practice test from AAMC, kaplan and the EK 1001 questions ...despite its many errors:mad:

5. cbrons

cbrons Ratatoskr! *Roar*
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    good luck!

6. rjns11

Can you provide an example error? I am currently using the EK 1001s and have not found any errors.