• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

doc1215

10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Greetings all-

I am preparing for MCAT and would like to know recent study suggestions? I'm trying to generate a study schedule. I have been trying to locate a MCAT tutor in my area, but haven't had much luck. TPR seems to be ridiculously expensive and I just can't afford that. I am currenlty pregnant with my first child and have some time before I have the baby in March, so I want to start preparing now. I do have EK books and some TPR. I would like to know what you guys think would be best for each subject. I found that I like EK because it's more lively and sraight to the point vs. TPR, however I've also heard that TPR is better for physical sciences. I plan to take the MCAT in May of 2009, and just wanted some input. Also, I do have EK Audio Osmosis, but was wondering if you all have experienced or heard of any other effective audio MCAT tools. Thanks for your input....truly appreciated.:)

PlatinumPenny

10+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm spending about 4-5 weeks of reveiw, then concentrating to LOTS of questions from practice test from AAMC, kaplan and the EK 1001 questions ...despite its many errors:mad:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.