MCAT Testing Centers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altitude

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are most MCAT Testing Centers like in terms of:
-Seating arrangement (single desks or table with divided 'booths' or side-by-side at shared table, etc.)
-Supplies given (earplugs, headphones, paper, whiteboard, etc.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The seating is divided into different cubicles. The supplies they give you is two pencils and a 8 page scrap sheet of paper package. They provide ear muffs but they suck, bring your own ear plugs.

Yeah, the ear muffs they provided at my center were similar to what you find if you went shotgun shooting. Massive and uncomfortable. Also, I would bring some sort of snack....I'm normally fine without food, but my testing center server was down, so I had to wait an extra 3.5 hours before I could start. By the end of the Bio section, I was SO hungry. Good luck!

Checklist:

-Snack
-Water bottle(s)
-Jacket (unknown deltaT and you don't know if you'll have a -deltaG or not because even though you'll probably give off energy and make deltaH negative, the temp is still unknown even though the entropy might increase because more people are in the room...omg time to sleep)
-Patience
-Ear plugs (and use their ear muffs for double the effect)