MCAT Verbal Scoring appx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vicinihil

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What would be a "good" score on the real mcat...out of 40....say I get 30-35 right is that at least double digit?

Members don't see this ad.

What would be a "good" score on the real mcat...out of 40....say I get 30-35 right is that at least double digit?

for me, getting through all the questions and passages means at least a nine for me.

then again, that's my goal because i never seem to be able to finish this section on time.

This will vary depending on the test you take, and the steepness of the curve for that particular test. I try not to give too much VR advice since I flopped this section... but passing along the advice of others who have done well, I would say that out of 40, consider a *good* practice score to be... say... 39 or 40. ;)

Good :luck: !

-MSTPbound

This will vary depending on the test you take, and the steepness of the curve for that particular test. I try not to give too much VR advice since I flopped this section... but passing along the advice of others who have done well, I would say that out of 40, consider a *good* practice score to be... say... 39 or 40. ;)

Good :luck: !

-MSTPbound
ur nuts lol. a 39 or 40 out of 40? thats a 14/15. a 30 is about a 9-10