MCAT verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whizplusdum

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I am planning on retaking my MCAT tomorrow. My first time I got a 9/4/10 (2 years ago) and my second time (2 month ago) I scored a 11/6/11. Tomorrow will be my third attempt. I have redone all the EK101 passages, my score are ranging from 6 to 10s, and I have redone all of the AAMC practices. Over the weekend, I decided to retake exam 10 and 11 ( I did not remember much) and I scored a VR of 8 (on AAMC 10 I missed 13 question, and AAMC 11 I missed 14, 1 point away from a 9. on both verbal exams. But, I decided to take AAMC exam 7 yesterday night, and I scored a 6. I felt that the questions were not similar and that the passages were more convoluted. I am worried now. What do you guys think? Should I ignore exam 7?