MCAT waived applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p---llew

Reaction score
So as many already know the MCAT has been waived for many schools due to COVID. My test center was unfortunately shut down.
Curious as to how many applicants have applied with no MCAT score to the top 3 and gained acceptance. I personally had a 3.0 GPA with no MCAT score and was rejected.

Members don't see this ad.

So as many already know the MCAT has been waived for many schools due to COVID. My test center was unfortunately shut down.
Curious as to how many applicants have applied with no MCAT score to the top 3 and gained acceptance. I personally had a 3.0 GPA with no MCAT score and was rejected.

i am curious as well!

I thought MCAT isn't a requirement for Caribbean schools in general.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes, I was accepted to SGU with a 3.4 cumulative GPA, 3.3 sGPA, and no MCAT.

Reactions: 1 user
curious about more stores with no mcat for the top 3-4 schools?

did u apply to all 3 and get rejected?

if they waived the MCAT do we have to get it later?