1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by biophysicsbadass, Jan 26, 2001.

1. biophysicsbadass

biophysicsbadass Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I took the MCAT more than three years ago just to keep my options open but never released my scores to AMCAS because I didn't think I wanted to get an MD. Now that I am in grad school (PhD) I am seriously considering applying to med school within the next year or so, and I found out that I have to take the MCAT again. It's no big deal I guess, but what I want to know is how my score report will look like once I do apply. Will the medical schools ever see my first scores, will they ever know I took the MCAT already? From what I understand AMCAS only sends out SCORES over the last three years, should I send my first scores to the schools myself or should I just keep my mouth shut assuming I do well the second time? I am asking because i don't want to be looked upon unfavorably for not reporting my first scores, but why should I if no one knows about my first test and i have to retake it because of the time lapse anyways?
    Biophysicsbadass

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.