Mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wopoku

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I want to know where I can take MCAT classes for cheap in NY, Bronx:)

Members don't see this ad.

i personally think mcat classes are a waste of money and time. you can buy all the books and have change compared to the classses. buy books and study on your own. use the money saved to treat yourself after your mcat test

Members don't see this ad :)
i personally think mcat classes are a waste of money and time. you can buy all the books and have change compared to the classses. buy books and study on your own. use the money saved to treat yourself after your mcat test

I disagree.

If you have no discipline, take a class; it will keep you on track. If you have discipline, buy books and study on your own.

I disagree.

If you have no discipline, take a class; it will keep you on track. If you have discipline, buy books and study on your own.

i do see your point... however, i disagree... if you have no discipline, you're in for one sh;tty ride... the mcat is just the beginning...

If you do decide to take an MCAT class, make sure you find one which provides the AMCAS practice exams. I'm pretty sure Kaplan gives you access to the old exams in its program. You might as well practice with the real thing.