MCATS now or MCATS later

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krazydesi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So SDN'ers I want your advice once again...

I am going to be a junior this coming fall and I thought id get a jump start and take mcats by september...

I moved my test date off till September 13.

I havent really done much studying, but have done some. I mean now I am kicking it high gear and trying to study a lot. I am taking 2 classes (Biology with lab, and Medical terminology) which I believe will help me tons for this exam ...

I just wanted to know should I cancel my registration and take them next april or may or something?

I mean I can maybe make it like for fall and spring I am taking a 2-3 credit MCAT class and put down like 6-8 hours a week just studying mcats....

Or should I just study hardcore next 2 months and get them done....

I haven't really done any practice exams yet, but I plan on getting to them this weekend and I will post my practice scores without studying basically....

I have a deal with my dad thats why

if i get a 37+ on my MCATs ... i get my acura RSX back ...meaning another one since my last one was leased lol ...

so what you think I should do? I just want people from experience. I feel like I am a decently smart student I mean I have had all As in my sciences except Physics....

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say wait awhile. There's no point in rushing into the MCAT not being prepared. There is a lot of information to go over. You can always take it in January and still have time to retake it if you need to.