I received a phone call notifying me of my acceptance to MCG, and that I should be receiving my letter sometime this week. When I spoke with Dr.Hanes, she said that she wanted to tell me even though they mailed off the letters Monday. i also know other individuals who received calls as well. What does this mean as far as rejected,accepted, or wait listed, i don't know, only MCG would have that answer.didn't someone said that they will call you if you have been accepted? i haven't heard from them so does that mean no phone call= rejection?
I hope not because I had a pretty early interview and still haven't heard anything... we'll see what happens *fingers crossed*Does how quickly you get a letter have something to do with how soon you interviewed? It seems like most people who have got letters interviewed early on...
oh, and thanks David... guess i will be in A-town until christmas eve
I'm considering it, but let's be honest... pretty much all the dentists say to go to your cheapest option, and the difference in cost between MCG and Penn is staggering.Good luck to everyone. I had the first interview session. One of my friends had an early October session and my other friend had an early November session. I just wanted to let you know that this throws out the "early interview" hypothesis. I really think there are a lot of factors involved. You're not out of the running until you receive a rejection letter.
Flipper...accepted to Penn? Not considering there?
I was accepted to UAB and I'm fighting with myself right now deciding where I should go. Originally, I told myself I would go to MCG if I was accepted. Now, the decision is a lot harder than I expected it to be.
i called MCG and they said that they are still reviewing and making decisions about acceptance. When you guys call, did they ask if they have your correct address?
UWG has a non-thesis you can do in about 1.25 years. (2 full semesters and 2 summers). you might be able to do it quicker if you can over-ride course hrs.so... assuming the worst...
anyone know of a good 1 year masters program in GA? If I dont get in that is what I want to do... hopefully TA-ing can cover the bulk of the cost.
Same here... if they don't want me, I just want to know about it already so I can plan to move up northDo you guys know if they sending out all the letters before christmas? including rejections? I just want to get this over with, rejection or acceptance, the sooner you know the better so you can make other plans.