• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

MCG interview/ interview questions

my4344

Oct 31, 2010
  1. Pre-Dental
    I have an interview at MCG next week and I was just wondering if anyone who has been through the MCG interview process could give me a heads up of how everything goes down and any common interview questions that they received? Any help would be great.

Last edited:

GCSUGradStudent

Oct 7, 2010
    1. Pre-Dental
      The thing I was totally taken aback with is how fun the interview process is! They have a pretty special community up there in Augusta. So, they'll make you feel at ease right off the bat. Just try to be yourself and join in the fun.

I think the best advice anyone could give you is to relax! All they are looking to see is both how you handle yourself. Before I interviewed, I looked through a few websites for interview questions; I made sure I had some idea of what I might say to questions I never thought about. I don't feel like I needed to go that far; the questions I was asked were neither difficult to answer or nor used as a trick.

The main question you'll get is "Why dentistry." They'll tell you that in the get-together the night before your interview. If I were you, I'd say it out loud a few times; you'll be surprised how many um's and oh's you say the first time that comes out. However, if you are genuinely interested in being a part of the dental community, that desire will show.

Good luck to you!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.