Mcg

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that has decided not to go?

Members don't see this ad.

Mind if I ask you your GPA and DAT scores?

MCG only accepts in-state residents of Gorgia and its low tuition fee is strong factor for accepted applicants staying home, unless they're otherwise offered great scholarships elsewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i realize all of the reasons you mentioned make it hard for someone to say "no" to MCG. The education is really excellent as well as being very cost effective. I just wondered if someone on here had decided that maybe they were going to go somewhere else.

I just really wanna go to dental school, specifically this one. and I've exhausted every means to get there.

I know your stats are incredible from what you told me, so why did they waitlist you? It doesn't make sense. Your stats are far superior to their averages.

I will be attending MCG in the fall. I know from experience how it can feel like a never-ending road (this is my second year applying to MCG). See if they can give you any idea as to where you stand on the alt list. If you haven't already, see what you can be doing now to improve your application. I would e-mail Dr. Hanes or Ms. Perry every week. Also, let them know what you are doing now. The more they hear from you the more they will see how bad you really want it. But, I am sure like you said, you have exhausted every avenue possible. Just stick with it - you will get there in the end. It is not uncommon for them to take people off the alt list in August.

Hey guys!

I am applying to MCG this year. I was wondering if you could help me out and give me some feedback about how their interviews were!

Thanks!

i hope you're applying to the DENTAL school...seeing how you're premed??:confused: