• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

WISC-ite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2001
Left Coast
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Anyone able to see it yet? I was curious if there are any essays this year. If not, I should get my correct password by Friday.

Dr. J?

15+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2002
In a van down by the river
N
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Seen it, did it, submitted it. No essays. Just have your transcripts handy and the names of your LOR's ready. Oh yeah, and a ck for sixty-cool-ones. Good luck.

Were you one of the unfortunate who got their passwords messed up? Also, your name is WISC-ite, but your location is Philly -- are you an expatriate, as well???

WISC-ite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2001
Left Coast
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I moved to Philly last year after I graduated from the UW in 2001. I am now in the MCP/Hahnemann (Drexel U.) post-Bacc program. However, I am still a WI resident and more importantly a proud Badger.

Good luck.

About the Ads

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2002
Travelling via handbasket
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I got my username/password info in the mail (with no mysterious phone call), but I can't get to the website. I mean, I can't even get to the website where I enter in my username and password... I don't understand...:(

WISC-ite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2001
Left Coast
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Sweet Tea,

The phone call was to tell that the password/username/website are not correct on the letter they mailed. They said to keep the admissions booklet, but to disregard the password stuff. A new letter with your correct password will be sent to you soon. Apparently the computer that created the passwords had a glick.

Good luck and hope to see both of us there.

WISC-ite

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I'm not having a problem with the password... it's when I type in the address for the website, I get a big white screen instead of a place to enter in my password...

Would you mind if I PM you with the website address that they gave me and you can tell me if it is the correct address?

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Thanks for your help, Wisc-ite!

FYI-- you have to use Internet Explorer to open the application page. You'd think that they'd include that piece of information in the letter, but oh well. :rolleyes:

It's the first secondary I've done that didn't require an essay!! :D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.