SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MCOW Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by WISC-ite, Aug 12, 2002.

1. WISC-ite

WISC-ite Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 26, 2001
    Left Coast
    Anyone able to see it yet? I was curious if there are any essays this year. If not, I should get my correct password by Friday.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Dr. J?

Dr. J? 10+ Year Member

Seen it, did it, submitted it. No essays. Just have your transcripts handy and the names of your LOR's ready. Oh yeah, and a ck for sixty-cool-ones. Good luck.

Were you one of the unfortunate who got their passwords messed up? Also, your name is WISC-ite, but your location is Philly -- are you an expatriate, as well???

4. WISC-ite

Dec 26, 2001
    Left Coast
    I moved to Philly last year after I graduated from the UW in 2001. I am now in the MCP/Hahnemann (Drexel U.) post-Bacc program. However, I am still a WI resident and more importantly a proud Badger.

Good luck.

5. Dr. J?

Dr. J? 10+ Year Member

Same here, moved to KY to do a MS in Physiology & Biophysics.

6. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door Physician 10+ Year Member

I got my username/password info in the mail (with no mysterious phone call), but I can't get to the website. I mean, I can't even get to the website where I enter in my username and password... I don't understand...:(

7. WISC-ite

Dec 26, 2001
    Left Coast
    Sweet Tea,

The phone call was to tell that the password/username/website are not correct on the letter they mailed. They said to keep the admissions booklet, but to disregard the password stuff. A new letter with your correct password will be sent to you soon. Apparently the computer that created the passwords had a glick.

Good luck and hope to see both of us there.

WISC-ite

8. Sweet Tea

I'm not having a problem with the password... it's when I type in the address for the website, I get a big white screen instead of a place to enter in my password...

Would you mind if I PM you with the website address that they gave me and you can tell me if it is the correct address?

9. WISC-ite

Dec 26, 2001
    Left Coast
    I PMed you. Good luck.

10. WISC-ite

Dec 26, 2001
    Left Coast
    I PMed you again. If that doesn't work then sorry to bother you.

11. Sweet Tea

Thanks for your help, Wisc-ite!

FYI-- you have to use Internet Explorer to open the application page. You'd think that they'd include that piece of information in the letter, but oh well. :rolleyes:

It's the first secondary I've done that didn't require an essay!! :D