MCOW Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WISC-ite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to see it yet? I was curious if there are any essays this year. If not, I should get my correct password by Friday.

Members don't see this ad.

Seen it, did it, submitted it. No essays. Just have your transcripts handy and the names of your LOR's ready. Oh yeah, and a ck for sixty-cool-ones. Good luck.

Were you one of the unfortunate who got their passwords messed up? Also, your name is WISC-ite, but your location is Philly -- are you an expatriate, as well???

I moved to Philly last year after I graduated from the UW in 2001. I am now in the MCP/Hahnemann (Drexel U.) post-Bacc program. However, I am still a WI resident and more importantly a proud Badger.

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here, moved to KY to do a MS in Physiology & Biophysics.

I got my username/password info in the mail (with no mysterious phone call), but I can't get to the website. I mean, I can't even get to the website where I enter in my username and password... I don't understand...:(

Sweet Tea,

The phone call was to tell that the password/username/website are not correct on the letter they mailed. They said to keep the admissions booklet, but to disregard the password stuff. A new letter with your correct password will be sent to you soon. Apparently the computer that created the passwords had a glick.

Good luck and hope to see both of us there.

WISC-ite

I'm not having a problem with the password... it's when I type in the address for the website, I get a big white screen instead of a place to enter in my password...

Would you mind if I PM you with the website address that they gave me and you can tell me if it is the correct address?

I PMed you. Good luck.

I PMed you again. If that doesn't work then sorry to bother you.

Thanks for your help, Wisc-ite!

FYI-- you have to use Internet Explorer to open the application page. You'd think that they'd include that piece of information in the letter, but oh well. :rolleyes:

It's the first secondary I've done that didn't require an essay!! :D