Long way from Gate 27
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
44 deg 1 min 11 sec N, 92 deg 28 min 55 sec W
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey all - has anyone gotten the Drexel secondary yet? Is it online? Are there essays? What is the cost?

Thanks,
Adcadet

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
last word was it still hasn't come out yet. maybe the school name will have changed again by the time we receive them. :p

X

X

If the name has changed (and I know it has), why is it still listed as MCP Hahnemann (or whatever it was) on the AMCAS app....or is that just mine :confused:

X

About the Ads

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
It is affiliated with Drexel University but the medschool is still called MCPHahnemann. The affiliation apparently helped them out of some financial difficulties they were having a while back. They do things by snail mail, and their office is somewhat disorganized (at least it was last year), so just be patient. On the plus side, they're nice and easy to deal with by telelphone, like for coordinating/rescheduling interviews.

smilez428

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
It is affiliated with Drexel University but the medschool is still called MCPHahnemann. The affiliation apparently helped them out of some financial difficulties they were having a while back. They do things by snail mail, and their office is somewhat disorganized (at least it was last year), so just be patient. On the plus side, they're nice and easy to deal with by telelphone, like for coordinating/rescheduling interviews.
i think that the med school is changing its name too...

About the Ads