MCPH (worcester) vs. RUTGERS FOR CURRENT PHARMACIST

Started by moglie818
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moglie818

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am currently debating which school to attend. I got accepted into West Virginia University, MCPHS (WORCESTER) and Rutgers. Are there any pharmacist that have attended any of these schools. Please give me your opinion about them. I decided I did not like West Virginia School area so its between MCPHS and Rutgers. 3 years vs 4 years and etc.....


You opinion matters since you have been through pharmacy school.


Thank You
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I am finishing my P1 year..Rutgers has an excellent reputation....From what I read on this forum from MCPHS students, it doesn't seem like a good pharmacy school. Rutgers also has a higher ranking..
 
I would go with Rutgers. its a great program although tough, however one of the great things about the pharm program at Rutgers is the connections to industry, always an interesting option for some.
 
I would go with Rutgers. its a great program although tough, however one of the great things about the pharm program at Rutgers is the connections to industry, always an interesting option for some.

true, although MCPH (worcester) has good connections with industry too.