General Admissions & OTCAS MCPHS Acceptance 2019

Started by HelenH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HelenH

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I wanted to start a thread for those who have been admitted or are considering going to MCPHS Manchester this fall. I haven't seen any threads for this school so far, so I figured I'd start one!

If anyone has been to the campus or has anything insight on the program, I'd love to hear about it! I haven't had a chance to visit yet, but am hoping to in the next couple of weeks.
 
Hello!!

I believe there is another thread as well! I was accepted to MCPHS but I’m also waiting to hear back from a few schools.
 
Check out the MCPHS - MOT 2019 page! A couple people have posted questions in it.