MCPHS CLASS OF 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BGSUFALCON12

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All

Has anyone else decided that they wanted to go to MCPHS yet? I have been reading through the tread of where people are going and a lot say they have applied but I don't remember seeing any that has decided to go there. I was accepted in November. Just looking to see if there's any others and what you guys think!
 
Hello All

Has anyone else decided that they wanted to go to MCPHS yet? I have been reading through the tread of where people are going and a lot say they have applied but I don't remember seeing any that has decided to go there. I was accepted in November. Just looking to see if there's any others and what you guys think!


Hey BGSUFALCON12! Have you decided or not if you'll be attending MCPHS or not? I as well got accepted in November! 😀
 
Hey BGSUFALCON12! Have you decided or not if you'll be attending MCPHS or not? I as well got accepted in November! 😀
Yes! I accepted their offer in November. What do you think about the school etc.!? And I read your other message and I am sure they will make a group once it gets closer to the next school year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes! I accepted their offer in November. What do you think about the school etc.!? And I read your other message and I am sure they will make a group once it gets closer to the next school year.


I loved the school when I was there for the interview. The atmosphere reminded me of my private undergrad school too so it was nice. Everyone was super friendly. I guess I will be seeing you this coming fall then! :highfive:
 
I loved the school when I was there for the interview. The atmosphere reminded me of my private undergrad school too so it was nice. Everyone was super friendly. I guess I will be seeing you this coming fall then! :highfive:
Yes I really liked it as well. I felt that the school and faculty was really invested in the success of their students! See you in the fall!
 
Hi if any of you can please answer my question. My group was interviewed at MCPHS worcester by the admission assistant directors and not the faulty members or an OD. Is this how it is or they are just full? I am confused.
 
Hi if any of you can please answer my question. My group was interviewed at MCPHS worcester by the admission assistant directors and not the faulty members or an OD. Is this how it is or they are just full? I am confused.
I was interviewed back in January by my admissions counselor. I also got accepted two weeks later so I don't think that means they're full. That's just what they do I think.
 
Hi if any of you can please answer my question. My group was interviewed at MCPHS worcester by the admission assistant directors and not the faulty members or an OD. Is this how it is or they are just full? I am confused.

I also got interviewed from the admission assistant counselors and was accepted 1 week later. So yes, I think that's what they do.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi if any of you can please answer my question. My group was interviewed at MCPHS worcester by the admission assistant directors and not the faulty members or an OD. Is this how it is or they are just full? I am confused.
Yeah I believe that's just how they do their interview. The counselor takes your answers and presents them to the faculty etc. Like the others said it doesn't necessarily mean they're full. My interview was in November and the same thing happened.
 
Hello
I just got interviewed at MCPHS (11/5) for the 2021 class and I've been checking my email, the mail, and looking at my phone for the last almost two weeks like a maniac!
I was just wondering how did they contact any of you and how long did it usually take? Do they tell you even if you got rejected?
 
Hello
I just got interviewed at MCPHS (11/5) for the 2021 class and I've been checking my email, the mail, and looking at my phone for the last almost two weeks like a maniac!
I was just wondering how did they contact any of you and how long did it usually take? Do they tell you even if you got rejected?

Hey! I interviewed w/ MCPHS 10/28 and got my acceptance package in the mail on 11/8! I was just like you checking my email like crazy so I ended up calling up Admissions on 11/3 about my status. The counselor called me back that same day and said they just had their committee meeting and they just made decisions from my interview day and that I should "expect something positive in the mail in a few days"!

Don't be afraid to follow up w/ them! Good luck!!!
 
Hello
I just got interviewed at MCPHS (11/5) for the 2021 class and I've been checking my email, the mail, and looking at my phone for the last almost two weeks like a maniac!
I was just wondering how did they contact any of you and how long did it usually take? Do they tell you even if you got rejected?

They usually send a letter by mail. You should hear back in a week/get letter in a week. Everyone that I talked to that got in got their letters in the mail the next week from their interview date. I would call admin and ask if you haven't gotten it and concerned.