MCPHS Manchester Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

punkangel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I'm an MCPHS Class of 2011 PharmD candidate, and I'm looking for a roommate. I already have an apartment, and it is literally, a 3 minute walk to school, one small block away. It will be available in mid-August. This is the apartment building website:

www.manchester-place.com

It is a two bedroom apartment, but the room that is available is the master bedroom connected to the master bathroom and a huge walk-in closet. There is a large kitchen with a dishwasher, and a washer/dryer unit is available in the apartment. The apartment is large with high ceilings and very quiet. It has been well-taken care of and is close to the parking structure, so it is very convenient when taking in groceries and things.

The rent is for a 12-month lease will be $1280, split evenly in half. This includes hot water and heat. One free parking spot comes with each apartment, and it is $40 for each extra space. If you have a pet, it is $40 each month.

I'm looking for a roommate, male or female, in any program, of any age, smoking or non-smoking (as long as it's not in the apartment), pets or no pets. I am really not really picky about who I live with, so if you are interested, please send me a message.

Also, if you are in the PharmD program, I have most of the books that you need to start things off, and I am happy to lend them to you. It will save you a bundle of money because these books are really expensive.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there classmates! Hope everybody is enjoying orientation and looking forward to class starting monday.

Punkangel, question for you...

I just moved into Manch Place.. got a one BR that I'm sharing with my sig other. I was wondering if when you resign the lease, they give you another two free months? That would be awesome.

I was in the class of 2011 last fall, took a leave of absence when some family stuff happened, and now I'm coming back. They make you wait a whole year. At least the first month will be easy. :) Just wondering if we already know each other...