MCPHS Tuition and Aid question

Started by willrocks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willrocks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
For those of you who have been accepted to MCPHS, did they offer you any scholarship or grant money from the school itself? At $28,000/semester, it appears to be by far the most expensive school I have seen, and is completely unaffordable if they charge the full sticker price.

Thanks,
William
 
Hello,
For those of you who have been accepted to MCPHS, did they offer you any scholarship or grant money from the school itself? At $28,000/semester, it appears to be by far the most expensive school I have seen, and is completely unaffordable if they charge the full sticker price.

Thanks,
William

According to their website the tuition (at Boston) is $28,000 per academic year, not per semester.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're accepted as P1, (third year transfer) its a 3 year program, making it not to bad in comparison
 
I think the Worcester campus is 3-year, but it costs something like $38,000/year. Boston is 0-6 so it would still be 4 years.
 
you're right! I misread originally. hmm....that kind of takes part of the excitement out of Boston. I'll have to rethink that one.