MCPHS (worcester) or LIU? NEED HELP ASAP

Started by promise74
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

promise74

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok , heres the deal. Im having a hard time on deciding which school i should attend, should i go to a 3yr program in mass or do 4 years in liu brooklyn (where i already live near) for pharmacy. I would like to hear some opinions. I had my interview to both pretty early and got accepted into Mcphs on the spot (acceptance letter was written 2 days after my interview). I heard some bad things about liu but not sure if they are true. Tuition would be pretty much the same for both (including room and board for mass). Also which school has the better program. I need to decide this week. Thank you all
 
Worcester doesn't seem like a nice place to live. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the 100% professional dress at MCPHSU Worcester.