Mcqs bank based on MillerAnd/Or Barash??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr.Cefepime

Reaction score
I apologize if this is a repeated question.... just want to know the best Mcqs bank based on Miller
And/Or Barash...

I know the basic knowledge is the same but i’m really looking for a Miller based MCQ bank..

TrueLearn, Open Anesthesia, any thoughts.... ??

Members don't see this ad.

Most people are from the US..... so maybe you need to find a better site for your question?

Most people are from the US..... so maybe you need to find a better site for your question?

I apologize.... it was an irrelevant question to the forum, not from the US but i’m Looking for a Miller based review, I guess I stick with Truelearn, its a shame that I saw this forum and I thought its targeting all Residents, specially if they share the same sources or systems.... thank you for replying... gonna delete my account, good luck!

I apologize.... it was an irrelevant question to the forum, not from the US but i’m Looking for a Miller based review, I guess I stick with Truelearn, its a shame that I saw this forum and I thought its targeting all Residents, specially if they share the same sources or systems.... thank you for replying... gonna delete my account, good luck!

You don’t need to delete anything. Anesthesia is anesthesia as far as I am concerned. People do discuss other things. I used TrueLearn for my written board, it was a fine resource for what that’s worth.

Reactions: 1 user